new Desert color???

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I am really loving this color. So upset that there is no sophia as the Lindsay and Hailey styles do not work for me personally. The color is more pink than the tuberose. So weird because they always make a sophia in every color for Madison

htabby

O.G.
Apr 10, 2010
I think this color looks really pretty. I have not seen it in person yet but I am seeing this color everywhere now when clothes shopping!

sissabelle

Oct 11, 2007
Jersey
melissatrv said:
I am really loving this color. So upset that there is no sophia as the Lindsay and Hailey styles do not work for me personally. The color is more pink than the tuberose. So weird because they always make a sophia in every color for Madison
Same here :sad:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Here's my Desert Hailey I took home today:

I think she a really gorgeous shade of muted pink.

livestar23

O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
I saw the desert IRL today and it was very pretty. It looks like a good compromise between pink and a taupe color. Much more neutral than I expected. But don't get me wrong it is definitely a pink. It for sure is more in the mauve family. The Lindsey was beautiful in it. I almost was tempted to get it!

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Oh she is gorgeous! I should get mine the beginning of next week! Can't wait!:biggrin:
OOOhhh! EEEE!

I wished a Large Sophia was available in this Desert Colour :heart::heart::heart: I wrote to Coach and told them to make one for me specifically because I am such a die hard dedicated Coach customer. :king:

amquirk

Nov 6, 2011
This whole thread is killing me-I am getting so excited reading about the Desert color, I can't wait for my Desert Lindsey to arrive!!! I just ordered her today so it will be about a week-I hope I can make it that long lol

proffashionista

No 6-month pin 4 me!
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
HanBaghs, USA
I surely can't wait to get mine. And donnaoh's reveal makes it even more exciting. I never gave a second look to Hailey but decided this color makes the bag! My sa was stunned I chose it over a satchel (I think I even surprised myself)! I actually left the Lindsey there. Anyway this color is beautiful IMO and donnaoh's bag is living proof!!! Thanks again for the pics!!!!

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I love love love the Desert color ... if I were designing a pink bag, this is the color I would pick. I don't see how I can last until Tuesday!

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Here's my Desert Hailey I took home today:

I think she a really gorgeous shade of muted pink.
...and I must add that the leather is smoothe and even-textured (this is very important to me). Lovely, just lovely!!