new depths of PF addiction........

1. this place is sooooo majorly addictive.......if it wasn't bad enough that i'm on here constantly instead of studying, now i have 4 PF windows open so i can browse the various subforums simultaneously!!! :wacko::blink:.......i need help :Push:

2. I'm just a bad! I'm on all the time! (I only have two windows open right now, though!):biggrin: hee hee!

3. I hear both of you ... with having DSL my pc stays on 24/7 so i've always got the PF up in a window or two..
    Its attactive (blushes)

4. Hehee well I'm getting addicted too... I use Firefox so I just open a bunch of PF tabs all at the same time hehe... I'm bad :lol: I should be studying!!! :suspiciou

5. I have the same problem. I have gotten a lot of studying done but I still have a lot to do. Right now I should be working on my project for my on-line class but I just can't get motivated to finish it right now!

6. I know what you mean. I had an hour before my finals and I was on here.

7. I do the same.. while using firefox :amazed:

8. Me too!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I am always on, you will always see me log in!:shame: I love this place, it's like I never get bored from it.

9. You guys are addicted. :lol:

10. Love the tabs! One window with 20 tabs in it!

11. I with you completely!

12. Wow, you all are really addicted!!!!

13. glad to know i'm not the only one.....i was beginning to think i was crazy :blink:

14. Man.....I never thought of that, I'm just clickin back and forth like crazy!!! I'm to mesmorized to think that I could have actually had more than one PF going at once!!! Well...... here I go!!!!!!!!

15. Hahaha jc youre so cute! Dont worry Ive had a couple windows open at a time too :shame: If I flunk out of college I blame PF! lol JK. But there needs to be like a PF Rehab LOL

Firefox has tabs!? How do I set up this wonderful feature?! I swear. . .like over half of my day is devoted to PF :shame: Must study. . .jc how many finals do you have left? I have one more tomorrow, must study!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice