New denim collection from Dooney and Bourke

DN65_l.jpg

Double Pocket Tote

DN452_l.jpg

Medium Banana Bag

DN45_l.jpg

Tassel Tote

There are more at http://www.dooney.com but I just posted the ones I like. I like the trim on the first two, and it's available in different colors. I'm not a big fan of denim, but these are nice looking.

I'm not a dooney fan and I can't say I like these either. I'm not really much of a denim handbag fan, although I bought a piece from the LV denim collection :lol:

I like Dooney's. I have a Cabriolet Limited edition one, but Im not really a fan of these. I like it when they stick to what they know best :all-weather leather. I also love their prices. Cant beat that.

Issmom said:
D&B has never been 'it' for me. They seem to travel the line between genuine and copycat too closely.

D&B makes the ugliest LV ripoffs. I really can't stand them and the 14 year olds who carry them. Straight up classless and ugly.

I have liked a D&B bag here and there... these ones are alright. Better than the bags that actually have "Dooney & Bourke" written all over them

chemlex said:
D&B makes the ugliest LV ripoffs. I really can't stand them and the 14 year olds who carry them. Straight up classless and ugly.

Excuse me? They also make some professional looking bags. Ive never seen a 14 yr old with mine. Just bcause a bag doesnt cost a grand does NOT make it un-classy or the person strutting their stuff with it on their shoulder.