New denim collection from Dooney and Bourke

1. What do you all think about these bags? I love them, but can't decide which to order, would love any and all opinions! :biggrin:

2. do u have pics

3. [​IMG]

Double Pocket Tote

[​IMG]

Medium Banana Bag

[​IMG]

Tassel Tote

There are more at http://www.dooney.com but I just posted the ones I like. I like the trim on the first two, and it's available in different colors. I'm not a big fan of denim, but these are nice looking.

4. of the 3 i'd prefer the first one.. the double pocket tote.

5. I'm a bit wary of most fabric bags. Is the denim treated to repel stains?

6. I like the tassle tote

7. Somehow, Dooney & Bourke doesn't do it for me. How about the blue Louis Vuitton bags?

8. D&B has never been 'it' for me. They seem to travel the line between genuine and copycat too closely.

9. denim as in jeans but on a designer handbag, that's different. i am more pleasantly surprised than I though I would be though.

10. I'm not a dooney fan and I can't say I like these either. I'm not really much of a denim handbag fan, although I bought a piece from the LV denim collection :lol:

11. I like Dooney's. I have a Cabriolet Limited edition one, but Im not really a fan of these. I like it when they stick to what they know best :all-weather leather. I also love their prices. Cant beat that.

12. D&B makes the ugliest LV ripoffs. I really can't stand them and the 14 year olds who carry them. Straight up classless and ugly.

13. I have liked a D&B bag here and there... these ones are alright. Better than the bags that actually have "Dooney & Bourke" written all over them

14. Excuse me? They also make some professional looking bags. Ive never seen a 14 yr old with mine. Just bcause a bag doesnt cost a grand does NOT make it un-classy or the person strutting their stuff with it on their shoulder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice