New denim bags in Look Book

haven

Jul 4, 2008
I am not sure if this is posted anywhere else, so I will apologize ahead of time if it is.

Yesterday when I looked through the new LV look book, most of what I saw had been posted here already. LOL! I saw the mahinas, wilshires, and exotics. Something that I saw that wasn't posted here (or at least I haven't seen yet) was two new denim bags. They looked like shoulder bags to me and were the lighter denim, similar in color to the light blue that was released earlier this year.

I was suprised that more denim was being released. Just wanted to post for denim lovers.

I only saw two different styles. Both looked somewhat "hobo-ish" to me. I don't know if there will be different colors of denim or just the blue.

I really wish that I had looked more closely at the pics. What I remember is a light blue denim hobo that was anthea/delightful/artsy-like. Hopefully I am remembering this correctly. The other bag didn't register as much, so I will have to think more about it before describing it.

^ Yes it has vachetta handles (base of the handles), trimmings and lock flap.
I personally don't like it as it looks too boxy and really plain for my liking.
I expected it to look like the Sunshine, Sunrise with lots of pleating, but the new ones are just a sheet of denim with straps and lock.