New denim bags in Look Book

I called Louis Vuitton today for more info on these bags, and she said they come in 3 different sizes & are similar to the delightful.. & they come out on September 1st. she didn't know the prices yet. i hope it's really not US$2,000 like another poster said though !

I believe the Sunshine will stay as part of the Permanent Line, there is another bag shaped similarly to a cross between the Neo Cabby and the Batignolles Horizontal (it has a removable strap); and then there is this other hobo bag with 2 handles and no strap. I think they will be released in more than one color. but at least the color I know of if very very similar (if not exactly the same as) to the Blue/Orange combination of the SS 10 Denim Show bags. Hope this helps ...

I believe the Sunshine will stay as part of the Permanent Line, there is another bag shaped similarly to a cross between the Neo Cabby and the Batignolles Horizontal (it has a removable strap); and then there is this other hobo bag with 2 handles and no strap. I think they will be released in more than one color. but at least the color I know of if very very similar (if not exactly the same as) to the Blue/Orange combination of the SS 10 Denim Show bags. Hope this helps ...
Wow, that sounds interesting. Can't wait to see when they come out.