New Days!!

I sold a few LV's to fund my new lovely B-bags and here they are. As you may know I decided to keep my lovely tomato day because the leather is spectacular, so thick and smooshy. Then yesterday I went to Barneys in NYC and found a Jaune Day!! I absolutely love the color and the leather is very soft and smooshy. They didn't have it on display and I asked the SA to check the stock room, she brought out the two they had, and I picked this one. The other one for anyone who is interested has smoother, less distressed leather and is pretty matte. Mine has one tiny dark dot on the front ingrained in the leather but that's ok since it's part of the leather and is pretty frequent I hear in Balenciagas due their special die process. The other one also had one or two faint black dots. They also had a Jaune city which was TDF so if anyone is looking for those, you might want to call them asap.
Here they are!
View attachment 258256

View attachment 258257

Hey!! I was in Barneys NYC yesterday and had that Juane Day in my hand!! The leather was FABULOUS!! Congrats!!! Beautiful bag!!! You weren't carrying a green and white print bag yesterday, were you??

both are gorgeous, but this tomato is incredible!!! yummy :drool:
attachment.php

Thank you all for your sweet comments. I'm very excited since all my bags are black and brown and now finally I get to liven things up!

Purse-ooooh, lol, no that wasn't me. Too bad, it would have been great if we saw each other there.

congrats on two beautiful days! the style really is growing on me... I now only got twiggy, city, PT, and work... I think I should start venturing into other sizes... hmmm....