New David Yurman Elements Necklace

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Fell in love with this necklace when I first saw this grouping advertised. It features onyx, hematite and silver beads. I was looking at in on NM website, but my local authorized jeweler was able to give me a small discount so I grabbed it. I'm a real, black and gray girl! Here is the advertising pic of my new 48 inch necklace, can be worn long or doubled. Will post real life pics soon.

Attachments

• yurman elements.jpg
    yurman elements.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 927
It's beautiful! :drool:

attachment.php

I saw this in one of the dept store ads, cant remember if it was bloomies, saks, neimans, but it was so gorgeous in the picture. Cant wait to see your real life pics!

Beautiful! I got the matching bracelet, but after much thought, I returned it.

The design is beautiful, but it's got a sliding closure that kept opening on my wrist during the day. All day long I had to keep tightening the bracelet. I think it's a flaw in the design - I tried 2 bracelets and they both did the same thing, unfortunately. I even spoke to someone at David Yurman (bought the bracelet(s) at Neiman Marcus), but they said they had no other complaints. Right. I finally returned it and got the Petite Albion ring in Morganite instead!

Love the necklace - no problems with that! Wear it in good health!

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 427