Damier Géant Canvas Couguar $860.00
    [​IMG]

Damier Géant Canvas Yack $935.00
    [​IMG]

Damier Géant Canvas Loup $860.00
    [​IMG]

Damier Géant Canvas Albatros $1,150.00
    [​IMG]
    They are all available in Black and Terre color. I'm in :heart: with the Albatros!

2. Nice!! Thanks for posting:smile:

3. Nice, but what kind of name is "yack" - I've always hear "yack" as :throwup: !

4. I lOVE the LOUP BAG!!!OOOOOH!

5. Sorry but LOL @ Yack :lol:

6. these items seem to be priced ~$200 less than most of the rest of the damier geant line...although i havent seen them IRL (to gauge size).

i like the little totebag-ish bag, and the messenger...but in black i think...

7. these are gorgeous!

8. I saw them at the Somerset (Troy, MI) store the other day . . . on the whole, very attractive. I didn't check the prices, so I'm shocked they are so "reasonable." (That is, less expensive than the rest of the range) The albatross is great; a welcome alternative to the other hideous keepall-wannabe in the range.

If it weren't for the silver hardware I would definitely be considering the Cougar and the Loup.

9. I like the style of the Cougar:yes: Is it hand-held??

10. i think i like the Cougar as well... the handles look long enough for shoulder carry :yes:

11. i WANT loup. anybody know price in EURO? :smile:

12. I agree .. do you think it will be bulky at the base??? Have you seen it yet??

13. i didn't notice any when i was at the boutique last Tuesday. so i have absolutely no idea. it would be nice if Cougar kept it's shape even when empty.

14. I don't like this line at all.

15. Yeah, I have seen all the above at my store. Their sizes are perfect for casual use and not too big or small. The Cougar is not bad but I like the Belier more, :smile: not shown above but if you check my post earlier, I bought another new Damier Geant bag. Indeed, this new bags are priced more affordable and love them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice