New Damier Ebene Release

Hello :wave:

I just received this morning a response from LV.
Neverfull MM in Damier Ebène Rose Ballerine (N41603) will be available middle of August (for France). They told me to contact us for having more information but not before middle August.
I suppose it will be the same for Germany Quinni? ;) And the all of Europ? :yes:

ckzv-OdLslf5tnUirfp2IGugsFLl6GKB9HmCM5F3bmXkEMROcnyogujUfPOwdWjK7Ifa89i00B0irgv0hXewgGC5c_xYNwB5pprjrHzajvzz1qgHGJCUTS-frOQFow=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: Trully24 and Quinni

Neverfull MM in Damier Ebène Rose Ballerine (N41603) will be available middle of August (for France). They told me to contact us for having more information but not before middle August.
I suppose it will be the same for Germany Quinni? ;) And the all of Europ? :yes:

ckzv-OdLslf5tnUirfp2IGugsFLl6GKB9HmCM5F3bmXkEMROcnyogujUfPOwdWjK7Ifa89i00B0irgv0hXewgGC5c_xYNwB5pprjrHzajvzz1qgHGJCUTS-frOQFow=s0-d-e1-ft
At this point I don't even really care when it comes, I just hope it DOES come to Austria! I have been drooling over the idea of a DE neverfull with pink lining forever!!

Tank you so much for the information! I'm thrilled to finally see and have it [emoji7]

I just spoke with my SA (placed another Mon Monogram order) and asked her about the bag. She said to get an idea of the color combo to look at the Normandy bag or wallet in the pink.

Thank you for the info. So exciting, just checked the color combination and am loving it. Can't wait for the release.

I just spoke with my SA (placed another Mon Monogram order) and asked her about the bag. She said to get an idea of the color combo to look at the Normandy bag or wallet in the pink.

I saw Normandy and wallet in RB ; I am sure the NF in RB will be so nice :love: ; I am just still afraid about the "peeling things" I see everywhere :crybaby:
My speedy25 DE is still ok but I am afraid about peeling one day :frown:

Per Louis Vuitton's online chat:

They offered the option of adding my name to a wait list. This is mildly stressful lol

Look on the bright side: you made it onto the waitlist!

Where I live the refuse to put me on the waitlist even though CS now says there will be one here as well. I'm starting to look at different bags and am liking the Lockme Cabas quite a bit..

Reactions: Sandy1017