New Damier Ebene Release

Yesterday my Samorga organizer arrived. As I never had one before, I have to say the quality is amazing and the fit as well. The color suits the rose ballerine interior nicely and from now on I don't have to worry about stains anymore. One more plus is the bottle holder, the bottle stays in its place and no longer falls over all my belongings. The other side pockets are nice as well, and the one on the side even fits my agenda pm, which I think is great!

The only downside in my opinion is that my MacBook in its sleeve no longer fits in the bag. Without the sleeve it fits nicely next to the organizer. I'll work on that for the days I need to take my laptop with me.

View attachment 3450036

Now I only need a pouch for my earphones, they look like a mess [emoji28] Any suggestions?

Love your organizer! I ordered one from 47th Heaven on Etsy for my bag which is the exact same as yours. Hoping mine is equally as nice.

I put my earphones in one of those little zippered bags you get from Lululemon when you buy a gift card. Light as a feather, really slim and fits the buds perfectly. Not high stylin' but works for me.

Reactions: Quinni
Yesterday my Samorga organizer arrived. As I never had one before, I have to say the quality is amazing and the fit as well. The color suits the rose ballerine interior nicely and from now on I don't have to worry about stains anymore. One more plus is the bottle holder, the bottle stays in its place and no longer falls over all my belongings. The other side pockets are nice as well, and the one on the side even fits my agenda pm, which I think is great!

The only downside in my opinion is that my MacBook in its sleeve no longer fits in the bag. Without the sleeve it fits nicely next to the organizer. I'll work on that for the days I need to take my laptop with me.

View attachment 3450036

Now I only need a pouch for my earphones, they look like a mess [emoji28] Any suggestions?

Organizer looks amazing!

Not sure on the pouch for the earphones. I've seen little macaroon pouches on eBay though don't own any. Good luck.

I use the Round Coin Purse for my headphones!
image_zpskexaihiz.jpeg

View attachment 3450036

I love the Samorga organiser! And I agree, the Indian Rose colour suits the RB perfectly. A round coin purse is perfect to hold your earphones. [emoji1][emoji1]

View attachment 3450036

Love it!:heart: the Samorga's color matches so well! which color name is it, Indian Pink? :smile: Is yours "LV-NF-MM2" ?
Btw, Louis Vuitton has earphone holders :smile:

Love it!:heart: the Samorga's color matches so well! which color name is it, Indian Pink? :smile: Is yours "LV-NF-MM2" ?
Btw, Louis Vuitton has earphone holders :smile:

Thank you so much! [emoji4]
The color is called "Indian Pink" and the style is "LV-NF-MM2". It's just perfect, and I prefer it with one bottle holder instead of two because it leaves more space for other things inside the bag.

I'll check the earphone holders out, thanks for the tip [emoji4]

Thank you everyone for your help!

Luckily, I couldn't decide on any of them yet. On yesterday's Apple presentation they showed the new AirPods, which I really liked, and they come with a case!! So, I'll wait for them. A further plus is: no more cord chaos. [emoji4]

Thank you everyone for your help!

Luckily, I couldn't decide on any of them yet. On yesterday's Apple presentation they showed the new AirPods, which I really liked, and they come with a case!! So, I'll wait for them. A further plus is: no more cord chaos. [emoji4]

Reactions: uhpharm01

View attachment 3450036

HAHAHA I love Mikado too :biggrin:

Could you please give me the reference of your Samorga 'organizer? Need one for my nex futur NFMM :biggrin:

Thank you Quinni :wave:
About your speedy, it is depending the size; mine is 25 and is perfect without organizer; inside, I use my 1 or 2 mini pochettes and my pochette accessoires for finding my items ;)