New Damier Ebene Release

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know the exact release date of the Rose Ballerine interior in the Damier Ebene Neverfull bag!? :heart:

2. I think it's the 1st of August

MaryLVLover and Sandy1017 like this.
  3. I am so ready!!!! I am trying to be patient and wait for it lol, but I am ready to add the Damier Ebene NF back to my collection, I sold it and I have been regretting it ever since!

MaryLVLover likes this.
  4. Yesterday, CS told me it will be released mid August.

MaryLVLover and Sandy1017 like this.
  5. Oooh, this gives me something to think about. I'm planning to get a DE Neverfull this fall. Not sure whether I should go for the red or the pink now!

Sandy1017 likes this.
  6. Yessss!!!! I'm trying to be patient and wait because I would hate to buy it now and then love how the Rose Ballerine interior looks when it comes out!

MaryLVLover likes this.
  7. I am ready to buy it too. I think rb on de neverfull Will be so nice. I can wait I can wait

Sandy1017 likes this.
  8. I gotta be strong and hold on, next month isn't toooo far

MaryLVLover likes this.
  9. But I agree! The RB on DE is gonna be stunning!

MaryLVLover likes this.
  10. I heard August 1 then someone said end of July and tonight I read pushed to September so who knows?

11. I'm starting to think no one really knows for sure. SA's and CS state different dates it seems. It might be they release on different weeks for different countries (was like that with the Croisette in April)?

Sandy1017 and MaryLVLover like this.
  12. I am thinking like you Quinni ; not sure about the dates and depending countries. I saw somewhere it could be available in november so :lol: We must wait :giggle:

13. What!!!! Ugh!!! September seems so far lol,
    End of July would be great.

14. Well my birthday is in Nov. but I was hoping to get a wallet to match it then lol, not waiting for the entire bag! :sad:

15. I agree because I have heard different dates as well nothing is set in stone. :confused1: