New Damier Ebene Iena

It is a DE Iena MM. I also have the DE Neverfull MM. The Neverfull has been my work horse for years.
Yeah, I have the DE NF MM too. The Iena's straps are much more comfortable and pliable. I also love how they fold down rather than stick straight up like the NF (mine is at least 5 years old and still does this). There's no cracking associated with the newer DE leather either.

Reactions: USCGirlie
Worn it fairly consistently since I purchased it in August in DE. No issues with handles, peeling or wear and tear. I do not baby my bags at all, careful but not overly so.

I have been carrying my pm de iena since June when I got it, and no issues at all. Love this bag.

Thrilled to hear the condition is great! Thanks so much for the info! :heart:

Reactions: yellowbernie
That's more aligned than a lot of DE I have seen. That doesn't bother me at all. I say keep.
I am glad you decided to keep this beauty! It looks great on you. Enjoy it!!!
Yeah, me too. I sincerely want to thank you and the others for the encouragement because that's what convinced me to keep it. I was also dying to use my Tag Bag LV bag charm (had over a year with the plastic still on it). I couldn't use it on any of my other bags, which are all mono except for one empreinte PM and the Double V. So, it's also my bag charm's 2nd day out as well :biggrin:

Reactions: Lizzys
Worn it fairly consistently since I purchased it in August in DE. No issues with handles, peeling or wear and tear. I do not baby my bags at all, careful but not overly so.

Hi,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I just bought a 2019 date coded LV Lena MM in DE in pre-loved, amazing condition. The seller is here in England like me, and was very helpful and accepted 875 Great British Pounds for the bag. I received it today, and it's really quite perfect in all ways except the pull tab on main zipper. One side is beautiful and smooth and perfect and the other side seems, warped a bit. Will you tell if this is normal? Is it hard to get this replaced at LV? I know I got for 135 off full retail, but I was a bit bummed.

Thanks so much. Pics below :smile:

Attachments

• Pulltab 2.jpg
    Pulltab 2.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 87
Hi,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I just bought a 2019 date coded LV Lena MM in DE in pre-loved, amazing condition. The seller is here in England like me, and was very helpful and accepted 875 Great British Pounds for the bag. I received it today, and it's really quite perfect in all ways except the pull tab on main zipper. One side is beautiful and smooth and perfect and the other side seems, warped a bit. Will you tell if this is normal? Is it hard to get this replaced at LV? I know I got for 135 off full retail, but I was a bit bummed.

Thanks so much. Pics below :smile:
Looks like normal wear from use. If it really bothers you and you have a local store take it over there for evaluation.