New Damier Ebene Iena

I think it is worth it, as it is a tote that zips up and also has an outside zipped pocket. It is still a better price than some of the other canvas options that have a zip closure. Iena definitely looks easy to use to me. I haven't tried it on but I've heard it is lightweight.

Canvas is usually very durable and light weight, the price point is good for LV with a zipper and they hold their value pretty well. You already have leather bags so it will bring a variety to your collection and who knows, you might want more canvas bags :smile:

Thank you both for your opinions!!

Just saw a woman with this bag the other day--and said to myself that is a perfect bag! And I never even noticed it when it came out in the monogram. I like it both in monogram and in DE based on the pics--I plan on seeing them in person. For those of you who own this bag--are they MIF or MIU. Just curious....
I have the MM in mono and just the other day bought the DE, both are MIU. When I bought the DE the SA told me it's very rare to get the canvas bags MIF here in the USA. Closer to the holidays he said he sees some MIF come into their inventory. (for reference I was in a small boutique in Saks)

Reactions: RedHotHeels
View attachment 3652380 View attachment 3652381 Went in to return my pochette metis (I know *gasp* she just couldn't fit my stuff well) and walked out with my newest LOVE!!! Seriously she feels even better than she looks! Like a smooshy hug. And the straps don't hurt! An unexpected bonus: my samogora 30 fits perfectly inside!!! Holla!! Also thrilled that my SA has several on a wait list for a Pochette M so happy to make someone else's day!
Is this the MM or PM size? Love your Samorga, I have 4!

I have had this bag for a couple weeks now and it is *jam* packed, including my GM agenda which is heavy. After reading some of the pulling issue posts, I looked it over last night and didn't see evidence of pulling. (I also have a SP 30 purse organizer in there, if that makes any difference) Here are a couple shots of me struggling to hold with one hand an take a pic with the other. I will definitely keep on eye on this though. So far this bag has exceeded all of my expectations: comfort, ease, security, practicality, worry-free (survived her first track meet with rain showers) and of course, she is gorgeous!
View attachment 3665414 View attachment 3665415 View attachment 3665416
Hi, is yours the PM or the MM? X I want one but trying to work it sizing ☺️

Tried on both MM and PM and I'm 5'8" medium body frame. On me I felt the MM just looked better. I also had much more room for a winter coat. The PM sat much higher on me. Anyone else feel the same?? Anyway--love this bag!!!!

Reactions: Greenandblue
Hello,
I'm currently selling my Neverfull GM because it is too big and open for my liking. I am considering replacing it with this bag, my question is when it is full does it get pretty heavy? Thanks!

image.jpeg Suggest that anyone considering this bag please go try it on in the store if you can. The straps are super comfy and the quality of the canvas seems much more durable than the NF. Love my Iena and will be selling my Mono NF as Iena will be replacing it.