New DA cabas...PM or MM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have the new DA cabas either MM or PM? I'm 5'2 and am undecided which to get. Any advice is welcome.

2. I saw both yesterday. The PM is very small. When I held it against my NF PM it was smaller. It barely made it on my shoulder. The MM was good but I did not like the bottom. I felt it was too structured and wide.

3. I don't care for the snaps. When you have the bag unsnapped, that is all you see if it is on your shoulder and you look in the mirror. I was very disappointed in it.

4. lovethe1urwith I am glad to see you were disappointed also. I thought I was the only one.

5. I have not seen this bag in person yet but from the pictures i say get the MM!

6. i actually ordered this but then cancelled it. if i were to get it i would definitely get the mm. with an open top bag, i think the pm puts your belongings too close to the top. jmho. the first time i saw a photo of this bag i loved it, but ultimately i decided it was too structured for me. i actually prefer the lines of my azur nf. i also think it is pretty expensive. i have the ikat from last year and this one is hundreds more. having said that, i still think it's a pretty bag. best of luck if you decide to get one : )

7. The PM is tiny. Very tiny. I was a little shocked by how small when buttoned. It is cute. But very expensive to be "cute." The MM is a nice size.

8. Cute bag! I would get the MM.