New Cute (PINK) Sprint Phone

LouisLady

May 22, 2006

I went shopping today and stopped by Sprint ( my carrier) to see the new Sanyo 6600 aka the "Katana"

It's really cute!

My last fone I had was the Samsung 8900-"THE BLADE"...wasnt that great.

Now I want this cute pink fone!

CHeck it out..

PinkKatana.jpg

PinkKatana2.jpg

It's only $270.

:wlae:

:yes:

haha yes! i charged up my saks card a tad today. ;:P

and my car is running perfectly. it got me to the mall. :graucho:

chag said:
Cute phone! Looks an awful lot like the razr lol. Glad to see ur back shopping! Car's all fixed then? Luv the bag in your avatar!!

vickitoria said:
I agree with you! I have a black one, and it isnt all that. I hate that EVERYONE has it :yucky:
I do like the phone you posted though... hmm, I've never tried Sanyo

I had a Sayno 2300 and a 200...both were pink. They aren't that bad of phones, just those didn't have cameras!!!

I would never carry a Razr! :yucky: Everyone and their mama has one, like how every Asian lady has an LV!!!!!!!!! lol :wtf:

ticklemethu said:
Vickitoria, I think you're the only PF member that I've actually noticed ALOT so far. LOL out of every1 else i see u around the most!!! :upsidedown: :P :flowers:

Really?? I've noticed you around alot lately too! Haha, maybe its because I have NO LIFE besides this fourm anymore! :upsidedown:

vickitoria said:
Really?? I've noticed you around alot lately too! Haha, maybe its because I have NO LIFE besides this fourm anymore! :upsidedown:

HAHA TRUE. this forum DOES get fun and interesting. I'm on this as much as I am on MYSPACE! Myspace has been acting up lately at night, try to sign on but its down...then i go nuts and hop on PF anyways. :smile: