New Cute (PINK) Sprint Phone

1. I went shopping today and stopped by Sprint ( my carrier) to see the new Sanyo 6600 aka the "Katana"

It's really cute!

My last fone I had was the Samsung 8900-"THE BLADE"...wasnt that great.

Now I want this cute pink fone!

CHeck it out..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's only $270.

:wlae:

2. Cute phone! Looks an awful lot like the razr lol. Glad to see ur back shopping! Car's all fixed then? Luv the bag in your avatar!!

3. I agree very close to the razr.I dont care for the key pad on it( the razr)

I like the color :smile: Cute phone, Enjoy!

4. Cute cute cute! I'm a sucker for anything pink.

5. :yes:

haha yes! i charged up my Saks card a tad today. ;:P

and my car is running perfectly. it got me to the mall. :graucho:

6. The Razr is seriously wack.

its overated..everyoen has it!!

7. I agree with you! I have a black one, and it isnt all that. I hate that EVERYONE has it :yucky:
    I do like the phone you posted though... hmm, I've never tried Sanyo

8. I had a Sayno 2300 and a 200...both were pink. They aren't that bad of phones, just those didn't have cameras!!!

I would never carry a Razr! :yucky: Everyone and their mama has one, like how every Asian lady has an LV!!!!!!!!! lol :wtf:

9. ^^^ Ah hahaha :roflmfao:

10. Vickitoria, I think you're the only PF member that I've actually noticed ALOT so far. LOL out of every1 else i see u around the most!!! :upsidedown: :P :flowers:

11. Really?? I've noticed you around alot lately too! Haha, maybe its because I have NO LIFE besides this fourm anymore! :upsidedown:

12. HAHA TRUE. this forum DOES get fun and interesting. I'm on this as much as I am on MYSPACE! Myspace has been acting up lately at night, try to sign on but its down...then i go nuts and hop on PF anyways. :smile:

13. I think that phone is cute! I like that color pink better than the Razor pink

14. phone is so cute :heart::heart:

15. Cute! Very similar to the Razr.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice