New Curry City Regular Hardware Pic & 2 more

When I saw the curry in person, I thought it looked painted, too. Something is not right with the dye, I think. It looked the dye has not saturated the leather at all. If you find a nicely color saturated one, it's good to keep it. But if you think your bag's color is not right, I think it should go back.

That is too bad you are not happy with your Curry.

I love mine. The color is saturated and has dimension to it. Doesn't have the painted on appearance.

IF you like the color, try to get help finding another. IF you don't and doesn't sound like you do, then just get something different.

Here is mine
8425932820_438b37bd23_b.jpg

I love this color - Curry/yellow - and the regular hardware, but the bag is not beautiful like my other two. It is more of a fashion statement. The leather doesn't have the depth, the softness, and the natural look that the beige and the Ardoise have. The dye is more painted on? Not sure if I should keep it?? I had a gift card of a few hundred dollars that was going to expire, so I needed to apply it toward the purchase something.
your ardoise is TDF!!! but definitely if you don't absolutely love it, return it and use the money to buy something else! i have a mimosa first and the color is super saturated and sunny so i can see what you mean about the curry being "painted on." good luck!