New cubi bags

The leather looks scrumptious! Wonder about the strap being long enough for shoulder wear? And the bulkiness against the body?

Ooh, that pinky mauve is beautiful! :heart:

When the strap is extended, it will fit under your shoulder, but it's essentially an armpit bag. I can't speak for the leather on this, obviously, but the jacquard is pretty squishy. My experience with the Puzzle Hobo is that it was extremely bulky.

Armpit bags are not for me since it is extremely challenging for a man to pull off armpit bags, but I did manage to check them out today. It's definitely more supple than the jacquard cubi bags but it just looks too similar to the bags the store uses to store their leather conditioning products... Haha. The love dice is very cute though, but they also have bag charms and luggage tags for 520 which are pretty nice too:

90C822D1-FD41-4340-B74E-68CCD1479230.jpeg

109D33BA-DBEA-4ED4-9C26-B26DE66A117F.jpeg

54BCD70C-4431-4550-99B1-5D8F7632AE4F.jpeg

And this is the house pouch that they use:

1BEC24F7-5A3D-4DC9-8C56-47D63DFA6DE2.jpeg

Armpit bags are not for me since it is extremely challenging for a man to pull off armpit bags, but I did manage to check them out today. It's definitely more supple than the jacquard cubi bags but it just looks too similar to the bags the store uses to store their leather conditioning products... Haha. The love dice is very cute though, but they also have bag charms and luggage tags for 520 which are pretty nice too:

View attachment 5402317

View attachment 5402318

View attachment 5402319

View attachment 5402320

The house pouches are :drool: WOW!

View attachment 5402317

View attachment 5402318

View attachment 5402319

View attachment 5402320
I saw the house pouch long time ago and That’s why I’ve been hoping they will make the cubi in leather! Wow! Finally! how much is it? Is there any way to attach a strap to the cubi?

Reactions: frenziedhandbag