New Cruise line-denim mini pleaty?

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
Central Europe
I saw the cruise version of it IRL last week and liked it very much... the "stamp" on it is a bit much IMO, but the shape and fabric were so lovely... I liked it even more without the bling hanging from it LOL
Don't know about the U.S. though.

May 23, 2006
Emerald city
:yahoo: I checked today at LV they have the mini pleaty and they also
have the larger Bag, also the custom chain bag worht $2500.-
mini pleaty otherwise it`s 900.- for the regular pleaty.;)

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
The cruise pleaty with all the charms is very pretty. The charms are loud whn you walk around. If it didnt cost so much I would buy it.

Maybe one will appear on ebay in a few months for less. I will snatch it up then:yes:

L_Rod

~ Adore Azur ~
Aug 22, 2006
I want the Cruise mini pleaty for Christmas. I hope Eluxury gets them in.

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Texas
I love the mini pleaty, even though it's small. It is a jewel of a bag. I love the one with the charms.

L_Rod

~ Adore Azur ~
Aug 22, 2006
I want the Cruise mini pleaty for Christmas. I hope Eluxury gets them in.
I've searched Eluxury everyday except for yesterday & guess what came & went... The darn bag!!!!!!!! It's sold out. I hope they get it in before Christmas.

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Cincinnati
I bought the bag a couple of weeks ago, and I really like it. It holds more than what I thought it would. And I love the charms! And I can take the charms off and put them on other bags - though I haven't done that yet.

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Houston/Tokyo
The regular mini pleaty is super cute!

It's also larger than the regular Mini Pleaty! I felt like a giant with a dollhouse teacup holding the reg mini pleaty, but the cruise pleaty was much more manageable. :biggrin:

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Meh..I like the regular denim MP. Between the stamp and the charms on the Custom one, it has a lot going on, IMO. And it's pretty pricey for the size.