New Cruise line-denim mini pleaty?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you guys think of the new denim pleaty?:yahoo:

I really love all the denims from LV/?

Any of you know if it`s available in the states?:supacool:

2. I saw the cruise version of it IRL last week and liked it very much... the "stamp" on it is a bit much IMO, but the shape and fabric were so lovely... I liked it even more without the bling hanging from it LOL
    Don't know about the U.S. though.

3. :yahoo: I checked today at LV they have the mini pleaty and they also
    have the larger Bag, also the custom chain bag worht $2500.-
    mini pleaty otherwise it`s 900.- for the regular pleaty.;)

4. $900 sounds good for the mini pleaty :smile:

5. The cruise pleaty with all the charms is very pretty. The charms are loud whn you walk around. If it didnt cost so much I would buy it.

Maybe one will appear on eBay in a few months for less. I will snatch it up then:yes:

6. I want the Cruise mini pleaty for Christmas. I hope Eluxury gets them in.

7. I love the mini pleaty, even though it's small. It is a jewel of a bag. I love the one with the charms.

8. I've searched Eluxury everyday except for yesterday & guess what came & went... The darn bag!!!!!!!! It's sold out. I hope they get it in before Christmas.

9. its small but too many charms in my opinion!!

10. I don't like this bag at all. I think the charms make it look a little on the tacky side. It's ostentatious.

11. I bought the bag a couple of weeks ago, and I really like it. It holds more than what I thought it would. And I love the charms! And I can take the charms off and put them on other bags - though I haven't done that yet.

12. I love the Cruise Denim line. The Custom Mini Pleaty is super heavy, I had to pass. I may get the other Cruise Mini Pleaty. I think it's very cute! : )

13. The regular mini pleaty is super cute!

It's also larger than the regular Mini Pleaty! I felt like a giant with a dollhouse teacup holding the reg mini pleaty, but the cruise pleaty was much more manageable. :biggrin:

14. Meh..I like the regular denim MP. Between the stamp and the charms on the Custom one, it has a lot going on, IMO. And it's pretty pricey for the size.

15. i dont like the stamp on the new pleaty, but i love the chains and charms that it comes with. that is to die for imo. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice