new cream jumbo as a reward

mave

Aug 2, 2009
hi babes

i am going through some really gruelling times at work..

I know this is not an agony-aunt column, but it is related to chanel in a way..

the last few months, i find myself buying nice chanel or chanel-inspired accessories as a reward.

But not as reward for having done well, but for surviving various nasty incidents at work, which made me feel like "this is the moment" i would lose my job. It seems inherent problems at work manifest themselves even more during these trying times we are all in.

Anyway, there was one harrowing moment this afternoon when i thought i would lose my job.. thanks to my conniving colleagues

anyway. as a reward for having survived yet another nasty incident.. i feel like living life dangerously (as if i am not already playing russian roulette at work), and buy a new chanel bag on my limited funds..

hehee.. i want to get a cream caviar jumbo (or does anyone think cream is nicer in lambksin) with gold hardware..

i was told by someone in the forum recently that it is now available in paris. However, it is not and will not be available where i am.

Would someone who is in the loop abt such things, kindly provide me with the serial number pls?

I am going to hunt for the bag!

Thanks

Sorry about your problems at work, i find that people in the work force can be so petty and coniving ,but they get paid back by getting fired. Congrads on the new purse, you deserve it for putting up with everyday life at work.

Thanks so much hkc! :yahoo:

This will really give me something to look forward to..

hopefully i can find a new job soon otherwise i have a few lovely bags i want but no job and money for more bags.. :crybaby:

Last edited:
thanks so much everyone!

you are so kind and understanding..

now i truly understand the meaning of retail therapy

yes. i will try my best to hang in there till i find a new job :smile: