New cream Chanel flats for Cruise

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is a pic of the new cream colored flats for cruise, I just bought them!!

[​IMG]

I have the Navy and love them! Neiman only has cream for now.

If you are interested contact Christine, Las Vegas shoes, she' s great! Email christinej75@aol.com
    1- 800-288-7741

Also I know Sak's Beverly HIlls has them in, Navy, Black and a Bordeaux. Gorgeous! I want all the colors.:rolleyes:

2. I will post pics of them when I get them with my other flats! I just love these!

Does anyone know if they will make them in more colors?

3. Yum! looks like icecream

they look oh so good! congrats

4. They r too adorable!

CONGRATS!

5. Classy shoes! I love them in that color.

6. :girlsigh:love em

7. congrats! Love Chanel flats.

8. They're gorgeous! I'm so into white/off-white/cream shades lately. Is that the logo on the toe?

9. bordeaux, eh? sounds delicious!

10. Have you seen the taupe/bronze color? They are also very pretty. BTW, thanks for the info on the Navy patent.:tup:

11. shmoo88: Those are super cute! I have them too!!

Savannah: They come in black, navy, beige, coral, and the taupe/bronze color you mentioned.

12. wow they are super adorable. i want!

13. They're gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Love them! :heart:

14. These are SUPER adorable! How's the comfort level? I bet the navy is just as cute!! Congrats on your purchase and thanks for the pics!

15. They were a little uncomfy at times the first day I wore them, I think the patent had to stretch a little and mold to my foot, but I wore them again today and they were great, all broken in.