New Coupon! 30% off if $250 or over!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I just spoke with a SA at the Aurora, IL outlet. She said that they are handing out a new coupon at the door that is good for 20% off if you spend less than $250 or 30% if you spend $250 or more! She also said that they will have some new items tomorrow morning and they will still be giving out the new coupon tomorrow. She didn't say what the new items were.

leggeks

O.G.
Jun 13, 2009
Georgia
Gosh.... these crack coupons will never stop. I secretly wish they would because I would stop buying without them.

miss_chiff

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
Gosh.... these crack coupons will never stop. I secretly wish they would because I would stop buying without them.
Crack coupons!!! :tispy:
Thanks for the much needed laugh! (son doing math homework, not taking help well!-any tips?!!!):noggin:

Natalietwo

O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
Pennsylvania
Does this seem ironic to anyone but me???? We have been hearing multiple stories of the outlets limiting a customer's purchases to 10 items, or in some cases even as few as 5 items. I took this to mean that sales were so good for Coach that they were in a position to target resellers.

But now they are encouraging customers to spend over $250. Could it be because their sales dropped significantly when they started limiting purchases?

I see a correlation here and think they shot themselves in the foot and now are scrambling to make up for it. It just makes me angry.

And what about the customer who want to spend $250 on small items. Can they? Can't they? Should be interesting.

I wanted to purchase a bunch of small items for my daughter to give as graduation gifts. I wonder if I can purchase all the gifts I need at once. IF not, I'll take my business elsewhere.

coachbun

born to shop
Mar 11, 2010
texas
I bought smth last week with extra 20% off, now it qualifies to get 30 % off. Will they do a price adjustment?

YES THEY DO!
You need to bring both your receipt and your bag, and they will give it to you. Has to be within 14 days.

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Was it an "as is" purchase with an extra discount attached? If not, than you should be able to get the adjustment (or return it and repurchase it at the new price.) I think that you got someone who didn't know what they were talking about - I would pursue it further - if the amount makes it worth the trouble.