New Cotton Club and Square Vintage Totes w/ PICS!

ohh, i love both of them, roey! congrats!
the square vintage ligne tote does have a special place in my heart though. i have to get one of these somewhere down the line...

Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate your compliments and commentary, especially about the shoes! Claudia, you crack me up, but I can't go down Chanel shoe street yet. I do, however, own some gold and bronze metallic wedges (thanks kaban!)... ala Steve Madden and Aersoles lol, and lots of white wedges (and thank you sammiekat!) ... so I think I will take them out for a spin with the SV tote.

I was thisclose to having a zero balance on my Nordstrom charge. Not anymore, because I am going to keep both bags and put every spare piece of change on the cc each week... they are worth it!!

the SV tote is REALLLY gorgeous, i love it love it love it! if there was one chanel tote i had to buy, it'd be that one. congrats on the CC tote too! They're both beautiful bags and u carry them so well!

Roey!!! I'm soooo happy for you!

I LOVE the cotton club and especially... the sv! -both look great on you, i especially LOVE your choice of colors!

-and I must add that the sv is MUCH richer in color than in the pic you had originally posted (when you were still debating) anyways, CONGRATS! (and i'm glad you LOVE the sv!... perhaps my "list" helped sway you?? lol)

Janny, you really did make some excellent points in your list! This bag really is me to a T. I took it on some errands today and it performed - stayed on my shoulder, was comfortable under the arm, lightweight, easy access - LOVE!

The CC will make its debut soon. I'm still trying it on and getting used to the feel. It is wider than the SV (and Cloudy Bundle) and I have to push it behind me more when on the shoulder.