New Convertible Drawsting Bucket/Quilted Lamb Bag

HermesBVgal

NO Willpower - sigh!
O.G.
Oct 23, 2009
Hi there,

Has anyone seen the new quilted/draw string bucket bag that just arrived in the boutiques?
It seemed a bit awkward to me at first, but I walked away with a lingering curiosity in my mind. Is this an amazing bag since the drawstring bucket portion can be rolled up and tucked inside which then converts it to a regular flap looking bag? Or is it an odd looking and difficult bag with a hefty price tag? Thank you I advance for you thoughts!:smile:

Hi there,

Has anyone seen the new quilted/draw string bucket bag that just arrived in the boutiques?
It seemed a bit awkward to me at first, but I walked away with a lingering curiosity in my mind. Is this an amazing bag since the drawstring bucket portion can be rolled up and tucked inside which then converts it to a regular flap looking bag? Or is it an odd looking and difficult bag with a hefty price tag? Thank you I advance for you thoughts!:smile:

I found it to be very interesting when I first stumbled upon it on the web/forum, but I'm left wondering: once you roll up the bucket portion of the bag and stuff it into the flap bag, is there any room inside the flap bag for actual usage?

I found it to be very interesting when I first stumbled upon it on the web/forum, but I'm left wondering: once you roll up the bucket portion of the bag and stuff it into the flap bag, is there any room inside the flap bag for actual usage?

That is a very good question and I unfortunately forgot to think about the actual usage of the bag as I was too involved in watching the SA try to figure out how to convert it. It was hilarious and she put on a great show for me as she thought it was a backpack. She was trying to pull the chain outward to put her arms/shoulders through it. Once that didn't work she asked another SA about it and she said it was a bucket bag that tucked inside the bag and not a backpack. :roflmfao: I will have to take another look at it and report back, or maybe others will chime in with their observations? Thank you for your reply!

I just don't feel it looks like a bucket for it's a soft bag that slouches. (Bucket bags mean something that is more structured for me )

Regarding OP's question, yes you can fold the bag back so you get the flap look

However, the space inside is pretty limited and it ends up becomes a big slouchy flap. 🙉

It depends on if you are ok with the look. I tried it at NM and it was a no go for me

yes ma'am :queen: