New Convertible Drawsting Bucket/Quilted Lamb Bag

HermesBVgal

NO Willpower - sigh!
O.G.
Oct 23, 2009
SF Bay Area
Hi there,

Has anyone seen the new quilted/draw string bucket bag that just arrived in the boutiques?
It seemed a bit awkward to me at first, but I walked away with a lingering curiosity in my mind. Is this an amazing bag since the drawstring bucket portion can be rolled up and tucked inside which then converts it to a regular flap looking bag? Or is it an odd looking and difficult bag with a hefty price tag? Thank you I advance for you thoughts!:smile:

baghagg

Bags and swag are my kryp-tonite
Oct 12, 2012
Place of Worship: House of Chanel
Hi there,

Has anyone seen the new quilted/draw string bucket bag that just arrived in the boutiques?
It seemed a bit awkward to me at first, but I walked away with a lingering curiosity in my mind. Is this an amazing bag since the drawstring bucket portion can be rolled up and tucked inside which then converts it to a regular flap looking bag? Or is it an odd looking and difficult bag with a hefty price tag? Thank you I advance for you thoughts!:smile:
I found it to be very interesting when I first stumbled upon it on the web/forum, but I'm left wondering: once you roll up the bucket portion of the bag and stuff it into the flap bag, is there any room inside the flap bag for actual usage?

HermesBVgal

NO Willpower - sigh!
O.G.
Oct 23, 2009
SF Bay Area
I found it to be very interesting when I first stumbled upon it on the web/forum, but I'm left wondering: once you roll up the bucket portion of the bag and stuff it into the flap bag, is there any room inside the flap bag for actual usage?
That is a very good question and I unfortunately forgot to think about the actual usage of the bag as I was too involved in watching the SA try to figure out how to convert it. It was hilarious and she put on a great show for me as she thought it was a backpack. She was trying to pull the chain outward to put her arms/shoulders through it. Once that didn't work she asked another SA about it and she said it was a bucket bag that tucked inside the bag and not a backpack. :roflmfao: I will have to take another look at it and report back, or maybe others will chime in with their observations? Thank you for your reply!

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Ban Island
I just don't feel it looks like a bucket for it's a soft bag that slouches. (Bucket bags mean something that is more structured for me )

Regarding OP's question, yes you can fold the bag back so you get the flap look

However, the space inside is pretty limited and it ends up becomes a big slouchy flap. 🙉

It depends on if you are ok with the look. I tried it at NM and it was a no go for me

yes ma'am :queen: