New Convert To Tano!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    Hi everyone,

I came across Tano bags a few hours ago whilst browsing on here, and I love them. About to make my first Tano purchase: an onyx Carte Blanche bag. Am delighted that I can find a site that ships to Scotland. Think I'm going to use MHB.:smile: but does anyone know of any others, as I want to compare prices etc.

Also looking for some general comments about the durability of the leather etc.

Cheers!

2. Hello and WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tano's leathers are very durable and are generally very low maintenance. Tano manages to do this while still having luscious leathers in a rainbow of colors!

Can't wait for you to get your first bag!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

3. Hi there,

Yes I had a good look online when this afternoon (when I should have been working) but I couldn't tear myself away.

Could you tell me if the colour of the lining of the Carte Blanche is orange or purple?

4. Yay, and welcome! Hope you love your new bag :smile:

5. I'm supposed to be working right now but I'm talking to you instead! :nuts::P

I don't know what color the lining is....but it will look gorgeous with the onyx I promise you that!

You have to let us know when the bag arrives and take lots of pics so we can :drool:!

6. Congrats on your new Tano! You will find the very best array of colors in this brand!

7. Welcome and yay for the addiction!!! Scotland, oh gosh... that's awesome, it's a bummer that some of your selection will be limited because you're overseas :sad: but I hope you love the carte blanche!