~~~~~ New Contest: Pets'n Purses ~~~~~

This is Maisie with her new toys (or is one of them my new toy?--She does look confused). I tried to get a photo of her wearing the purse, but forget it. My other scottie got up and went under the couch when she saw what was going on. I have a feeling she'll be there for the rest of the evening:

Ashley's favorite place is under the bathtub, so I just put the Ramona next to him. I had to lie on my stomach to get the photo.

Attachments

• Ashley and Ramona.jpg
    Ashley and Ramona.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 105
Phoebe actually sleeps in one of my bags (it's rather large). She opens it up wide enough to get in a settle in for a nap. 80 dollars for a nice, warm kitty bed and she uses my purse! Would a picture of that be acceptable? Or does the pet have to be posed with a handbag?
Kate

kmccrea said:
Phoebe actually sleeps in one of my bags (it's rather large). She opens it up wide enough to get in a settle in for a nap. 80 dollars for a nice, warm kitty bed and she uses my purse! Would a picture of that be acceptable? Or does the pet have to be posed with a handbag?
Kate

Go for it!!! Pretty much, anything goes! :flowers:

vanojr9 said:
This is exactly how pleased my cat was to be photographed next to a purse :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha it looks like your cat was in mid-growl or something. hahah too funny

I don't think any of our cat posts will win, as cats look pissed off all the time and dogs are always cute and happy