New confession

Love it! I still am craving something in midnight but oxblood is equally beautiful

Thanks for sharing [emoji7] I've resisted so far, still have 3 new bags that haven't seen the light of day..... don't tell Pessie though [emoji86][emoji85][emoji87] [emoji23][emoji253]

Reactions: ksuromax and Skater
Love it! I still am craving something in midnight but oxblood is equally beautiful

Thanks for sharing [emoji7] I've resisted so far, still have 3 new bags that haven't seen the light of day..... don't tell Pessie though [emoji86][emoji85][emoji87] [emoji23][emoji253]

Ooh is this a new confession (plural!) from you, or do we know about these?! I am probably just out of date as only manage to drop in from time to time

I asked SAs in two stores about midnight, and that hadn't heard anything apart from the stripe large zipped Bays (which reminds me too much of a college/school scarf - I know that's the point but it doesn't work for me even though oxblood and midnight look lovely together)... so I have given up waiting. Patience not my strong point!

If they suddenly hit the stores I will be happy and cranky at the same time now that I've bought the oxblood one!!

Ooh is this a new confession (plural!) from you, or do we know about these?! I am probably just out of date as only manage to drop in from time to time

I asked SAs in two stores about midnight, and that hadn't heard anything apart from the stripe large zipped Bays (which reminds me too much of a college/school scarf - I know that's the point but it doesn't work for me even though oxblood and midnight look lovely together)... so I have given up waiting. Patience not my strong point!

If they suddenly hit the stores I will be happy and cranky at the same time now that I've bought the oxblood one!!

lol all fessed up months ago [emoji4] all good things come to those that wait.......

Reactions: Skater
Nope! I will cut to the chase... some of you may remember Louliu and I calling out for a small zipped Bays in midnight with silver hardware... but since Mulberry don't seem to be taking any notice, I went for oxblood instead!

View attachment 3640309
Beautiful bag Skater, congratulations :smile: Oxblood is so lovely :biggrin:

Hmm :girlsigh: @Louliu71 - what are you like?!

Reactions: Louliu71