New Concealer? - Help!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Hey everyone,

I just ran out of my Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer/concealer/whatever it is in light/medium... I used it to mix with my green concealer mostly for blemishes and redness. I don't have under eye circles and my foundation blends out any other unevenness. However, I just found out that Benefit uses different packaging now (I really liked the pump!) and I've heard that the product has changed.

Anyone have any suggestions for new concealers I can try in whatever price range? I like the thickness of the Benefit one because it allows the green concealer to do it's job but not show through as green with my foundation (mineral, not full coverage).

Things I've tried already:
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer which is way too thin
- Benefit boing concealer; I tried this a while ago and don't remember why I don't like it
- Benefit time balm; didn't blend very well for me

If it helps... I'm fair skinned with cool undertones and lots of pink in my skin. I don't really need color suggestions, though, so much as I need product suggestions!

Please help! Thank you in advance :heart:

If you're looking for something fairly cheap, the Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour concealer is pretty good. I don't know about the 24-hour wear claim (does anybody really wear their makeup for that long?!), but it stayed on really well for me when I used it. I have pink undertones as well, and was able to find a shade that matched my skin nicely.

Bobbi Brown Corrector

Bobbi brown corrector and concealer are excellent products, but I would stick to undereye usage for both. The corrector is designed to 'correct' undereye darkness and go under the bb concealer if you need extra coverage so the colors may be a bit off (peach and yellow) esp on the corrector cuz their purpose is not for redness like the green corrector.

Oh shoot, ok as far as suggestions, have you tried Mac studio finish concealer? A lot of ppl really like the select cover up too as it offers good coverage and comes in a squeeze tube but I haven't tried it.

I LOVE Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - I found it over 10 years ago when I got hit with a bout of adult acne and it covers like a dream. So many are too cakey, too dry or the wrong color - this is perfect!

I've been hunting down the perfect under eye concealer and the best I've found so far is Benefit Erase Paste - it's creamy and goes on thick to really cover. I tap it on with my fingertips and blend.