New Coming Soon Section

Took a quick look at what's in the Coming Soon section of the Mulberry site and I really like the new spring colors: Primrose Pink, Orchid Red, and Pink Peony along with Golden Yellow. Very pretty colors! It looks like there is rose gold hardware too, on both pinks, though I might be mistaken. Primrose looks like an orange-y pink but might be perfect for someone looking for something that feels like orange but not Halloween type orange. The Golden Yellow color also looks pretty wearable with silver hardware.

I’m a huge fan of rose gold HW and am very intrigued but the new mini zip bays with RGH. I wonder how the red and primrose pink look IRL. If anyone has seen them and has pictures, do you mind posting? I don’t live near a mulberry, wish I did!! Thank you [emoji177]

Reactions: Boho-Angel
Some lovely subtle updates to classic bags - a triple chain lily, looks like a short chain strap and tassels? Studded bays, Iris and Amberley and a belted bayswater with a webbed strap. Also that Maple shade is stunning.

(these are in What’s New rather than Coming Soon, but I can’t find the What’s New thread)

Some lovely subtle updates to classic bags - a triple chain lily, looks like a short chain strap and tassels? Studded bays, Iris and Amberley and a belted bayswater with a webbed strap. Also that Maple shade is stunning.

(these are in What’s New rather than Coming Soon, but I can’t find the What’s New thread)
I'm loving the maple alexa. Have my heart set on a classic oak NVT Bay but.... I guess we'll see what happens when I go to the UK next week :graucho:

Reactions: 24shaz