New Comer's Luck!

Anthea Pan

O.G.
Apr 12, 2007
I have a trip back in October to Paris and it was a planned trip to just shop in Paris after Santorini, Greece.

So one the first day when I touched down in Paris, after leaving my bags with the hotel reception, I couldn't wait till time to check in and headed straight to HERMES FSH!

Have no luck on the first day as I reached there around noon and the store was so crowded. However, managed to get a nice lady to serve me and reserved 2 Clic Clac bangles with her as one needed to be transferred from another store so I told her that I would picked up both the following day.

Last edited:
I checked with the SA when will be the perfect time for me to come back the next day if I intend to get a bag too and she told mr to come back at around 11am the next day. So off I headed to my next stop CHANEL and got myself a reissue 227 as there is no guarantee that I would be getting any bag from H the next day.

As my hotel was just near FSH, I decided to talk a slow walk to FSH after having breakfast at 10.15am. And this was what I saw when I reached the H store at FSH!

f6eba6cd.jpg

Gosh! There were so many people waiting at the door for it to open!

Yes, it was the same when I visited Paris in September. There is a queue outside H everyday at around 10.15am.

I checked with the SA when will be the perfect time for me to come back the next day if I intend to get a bag too and she told mr to come back at around 11am the next day. So off I headed to my next stop CHANEL and got myself a reissue 227 as there is no guarantee that I would be getting any bag from H the next day.

As my hotel was just near FSH, I decided to talk a slow walk to FSH after having breakfast at 10.15am. And this was what I saw when I reached the H store at FSH!

f6eba6cd.jpg

Gosh! There were so many people waiting at the door for it to open!

Yes shopgirl bb, I thought they were waiting for the traffic light to turn green before they could cross the road. After seeing them not moving even the traffic light has turned green, then only I realized they were waiting for the store to open!

So when the store was finally opened, I went in and saw the friendly SA that served me yesterday. I noticed that she dressed differently than the other SAs as she was not in an uniform.... which I found out later that she was the supervisor of the accessories section. :P

After collecting the 2 Clic Clac bangles, she asked if I would like to get a bag as well and the answer is always YES!!!:graucho::graucho::graucho:

She was so nice to ask which bag do I prefer and I told her BIRKIN!!! She was a jewel and asked what size and colour do I prefer? I was stunned when I heard that as I would never expect to be given a choice to choose. But yet I still told her my preference and I came home with this baby. :love::love:

Sorry for the quality of the photos, these were taken in my hotel room.
590d0f92.jpg

6850b83f.jpg