Bleu Agate Alhambra Pieces

BA is part of the permanent collection. A bit of patience and all that wish to purchase it would be able to. If it was that difficult to source BA it would not have been made part of the permanent collection but would have been limited edition instead.
Beware for scratches when buying. Inspect the items well. I turned down 3 pieces of BA bracelets bc of that reason. They later sold them to other customers who were not as observant. So check it out carefully.

Has anyone heard anymore about the magic blue agate ring we saw in a magazine for a fleeting moment?

My SA says the blue agate stones have been hard to source so don’t hold my breath for any magic blue agate.
Haven't seen a Magic A ring but there is VA for sure. Most likely SO for a very special client
Screenshot_20190313-211000.jpg

Reactions: MYH
Haven't seen a Magic A ring but there is VA for sure. Most likely SO for a very special client
View attachment 4370926

If not wrong, this picture is from the Instagram of what seems to be some Japanese reseller?(not sure but it’s definitely a Japanese user).

The hashtag is for lapis lazuli, don’t think it’s for blue agate. The translation of the caption/ write-up also seems to point to lapis.

Attachments

• F6ADC2D2-199C-4412-A2B7-D8F42E6483BF.png
    F6ADC2D2-199C-4412-A2B7-D8F42E6483BF.png
    567.7 KB · Views: 1,319
Reactions: MYH
Might be. I found it on Pinterest. She has beautiful IG. Thanks for sharing!
It looks too pale for lapis but I can't read well Japanese. It is beautiful whatever it is!
She looks more like a serious VCA collector than reseller...

Last edited:
I was told that it is indeed going to be a permanent offering.
My SA said she didn't know, but maybe it was because she wanted me to order (and pay) for it now. She also said that it is only available in the 10-motif length.
Has anyone heard otherwise; if they will be making the blue agate in 20-motif? Also, what about earrings?

BA indeed is going to be part of the permanent collection. Therefore eventually I believe it would be available for everyone. I also foresee that if it does well which it will, VCA would expand on that collection.

My SA said she didn't know, but maybe it was because she wanted me to order (and pay) for it now. She also said that it is only available in the 10-motif length.
Has anyone heard otherwise; if they will be making the blue agate in 20-motif? Also, what about earrings?

So far, only in 5 motif and 10 motif.

Hi, as far as I know, it is still only 5 & 10 motif. I LOVE blue so last year I put down the deposit for the set and got both. Due to the popularity, I don’t think anyone who didn’t put down the deposit was able to get a 10.
I too would love a 20 but I am very happy with the combo. I love wearing them apart but also wear frequently together as a 15 motif. That’s not to say that I won’t get another 10 someday if I decide MUST have a 20, but the 5 and 10 together give you lots of options! GO FOR IT!! If you love blue, it does not disappoint!

Reactions: lisawhit
I would love the blue agate, w 20 motifs.
My SA has been encouraging me to place a deposit on (2) 10 motifs, staking that the BE is limited, she has no information regarding the future availability of the 20-motif and b/c of the limited nature of the issue I should place my full price deposit now for (2) 10 motifs otherwise VCA could run out and I could lose it altogether.
I know I will be insanely aggravated if I ordered (2) 10 motifs only to have then 20 appear . . . I don't like being put in a position where I feel pressured or buy out of fear . . .
Does anyone have any information about the availability of the 20-motif?