New Colors YSL Tribute Sandals 4" Heel

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2010
I'm kinda of bummed. I was planning on buying another pair of YSL's to add to my collection. Not crazy over the the new colors..

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Saint...d%3D116562&eItemId=prod156440009&cmCat=search

I'm on the fence about the royal blue. I've seen them in person (the yellow, pink and blue). The pink is like a magenta pink and the Royal Blue and yellow (of course) are very vibrant IRL.

I've lost my fashion sense and can't wrap my head around which colors to wear with the blue.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Saint...Heel/prod15634001/?eVar4=You May Also Like RR

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to coordinate the vibrant royal blue into your outfits.

Also - when did they increase the price. Was it done this year>

Thanks - Lovie

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
Classic black and white, especially worn together, go great with royal blue accents!

If you're feeling adventurous, orange & blue or red & blue look amazing together for a great color block.

IMO i love the new colors. I agree that they may not be the most versatile, but they will definitely spice things up and look great. I say go for it. I'm eyeing the yellow babies. ;)

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2010
Classic black and white, especially worn together, go great with royal blue accents!

If you're feeling adventurous, orange & blue or red & blue look amazing together for a great color block.

IMO i love the new colors. I agree that they may not be the most versatile, but they will definitely spice things up and look great. I say go for it. I'm eyeing the yellow babies. ;)
Thanks for the feedback. I need to make a decision soon as they will be sold out.

4" Tribute Sandals...

Nordies: Taupe and Rouge both in matte finish. Nude in patent leather

NM: Pink, Royal Blue in patent leather. White in matte finish.

louloulv

Apr 1, 2010
I’m probably not a good person to comment on this because I own more shoes than there are days in the year, but, I agree with erinleighstevie. A shoe in a bold color can really make an outfit pop. IMO, this royal blue is not overly bold. It’s fun, confident & powerful. It goes with many colors. To me, this royal blue is like a neutral color.

Talkin’ bout colors, how bout the yellow (Citron) ones? Now, these are really bold:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...1844782281&cagpspn=pla&site_refer=GGLPRADS001

Last edited:

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2010
I’m probably not a good person to comment on this because I own more shoes than there are days in the year, but, I agree with erinleighstevie. A shoe in a bold color can really make an outfit pop. IMO, this royal blue is not overly bold. It’s fun, confident & powerful. It goes with many colors. To me, this royal blue is like a neutral color.

Talkin’ bout colors, how bout the yellow (Citron) ones? Now, these are really bold:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...1844782281&cagpspn=pla&site_refer=GGLPRADS001
Thanks Louloulve. The oyal Blue is growing on me.

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2010

Yes. the Citron is very pretty. Saw it IRL

oorin

Chiwawa in Red Soles
Mar 17, 2013
I've tried on the fuschia one and it really is pretty! Not sure about the royal blue.. I really love the colour but under the dim light of YSL store, it looks really dark.. I didn't try it on but I quite like the colour... I would grab the blue though :smile: Fuschia, Citron are too bright for my personal taste..

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2010
I've tried on the fuschia one and it really is pretty! Not sure about the royal blue.. I really love the colour but under the dim light of YSL store, it looks really dark.. I didn't try it on but I quite like the colour... I would grab the blue though :smile: Fuschia, Citron are too bright for my personal taste..
Finally, after all the back and forth, I decided on Royal Blue. I tried them on. They are really pretty IRL. I tend to wear a lot of black when I hit the town, so this pop of blue will be nice.

There are being shipped from another store. I can't wait. Yipeee.

Now I've completed mu 2013 checklist.... One Pair YSL Tribute Sandals - CHECK

oorin

Chiwawa in Red Soles
Mar 17, 2013
Congratulation on your Tribute, lovieluvslux!

I recently got my first YSL and its a black patent Tribute haha.. I haven't got the chance to wear it yet but it is super pretty! Next on list is the light nude one! Nothing can go wrong with nude!

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
Finally, after all the back and forth, I decided on Royal Blue. I tried them on. They are really pretty IRL. I tend to wear a lot of black when I hit the town, so this pop of blue will be nice.

There are being shipped from another store. I can't wait. Yipeee.

Now I've completed mu 2013 checklist.... One Pair YSL Tribute Sandals - CHECK
Congrats on the Royal Blue! Do share a photo when you can.

foxymom

uh-oh....
O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
ooohhh! i also just ordered the royal blue patent! please post mod pics :smile: :smile: