New colors of the Amanda cosmetic cases outlet bound?

Great question. I would love one of the Cosmetic cases. I missed those the last time around.

I've seen the Amanda stuff at the Outlet my last 2 visits and on eBay lately - mini skinnies and wristlets. It started me wondering, are these Factory releases? I bought a coral mini skinny a few weeks ago which I LOVE but don't recall seeing that color originally.

Last edited:
The mini skinnies in the light blue & coral have been at the outlet (or at least the one I go to all the time) for a while now. Always priced at $29 so I think they didn't sell very well and they started moving them to the outlets. Today was the first time I saw the light gray. I asked about the cosmetic cases and was told they have only seen black come through. But they are on eBay in the coral and blue so they have to be at the outlets.

Great question. I would love one of the Cosmetic cases. I missed those the last time around.

I've seen the Amanda stuff at the Outlet my last 2 visits and on eBay lately - mini skinnies and wristlets. It started me wondering, are these Factory releases? I bought a coral mini skinny a few weeks ago which I LOVE but don't recall seeing that color originally.
coral, light blue, and something else was in the more recent release with the satin "mini sabrina"
the teal, magenta, grass, purple were in the original release with the "amanda satchel" (did not come in purple)
All were FP items.

I have not seen cosmetic cases, but I went to the outlet over one week ago.

I'd love to score the silver/grey colored one to "match" my grey leather Julianne!!!
I LOVE the Amanda satin cosmetic cases and traded mine OFF like a fool. I had the magenta!!!!
Don't feel bad. I did the same thing too! I had every fricking color and ending up getting rid of them a long time ago cause I figured how many cosmetic cases do I really need? Just kept the green one. The prices on the bay are so fricking inflated I hate paying them!