new colors for reversible stripe tote bags!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so girls.....do you like the bags????
    and......what is your favorite new color????
    i'm loving the punch and the white...........
    i just love the look of the signature khaki w/white...looks so crisp and spring like........:yes:

2. I agree!! The khaki/white combo looks so clean!

I also love the khaki/punch but the website says that monogramming is not available for that color.

I own the Signature Stripe Reversible Large tote (and accessories) in khaki/mahogany and I love it!

3. I love white with the khaki sig too...Love the Punch color...but I already have a tote (and the accessories) in Parchment.

I saw the light blue on Thursday. In the hat. One of my SAs showed it to me, it's cute.

So-femme, maybe the monogramming will come later.

4. I like the khaki/gold one the most still.

5. I hope so cause I'd love to get the demi for my daughter with her initials on it... her favorite color is pink.

6. I'm loving the punch.

7. I LOVE the punch color!

8. You can't get the punch with initials...

9. love the punch...and guess it's a good thing i don't like the monograming!

10. unable to monogram the white either........oh well...i still love the bags
    was thinking of how cute a wrislet would be in white or punch w/ the new flower key fob attached!!!! may have to stop by the boutique tomorrow....they are open at 7am!!!!:yahoo:

11. 7am?! sheesh.

i always feel bad for the people who have to work that early after the holidays...let alone, having to deal with crazy shoppers!

12. I noticed that is said the new colors had PATENT trim. Hmmmm.

13. I also love the punch too! hha, its a beautiful color!

14. I love the punch color too! What does the flower key fob look like, I don't see it on the website?