new colors for reversible stripe tote bags!!!

cathi

O.G.
Oct 8, 2006
Calif/Maine
so girls.....do you like the bags????
and......what is your favorite new color????
i'm loving the punch and the white...........
i just love the look of the signature khaki w/white...looks so crisp and spring like........:yes:

AddictedToCoach

L&#9829ve those Cs!
Aug 26, 2006
I agree!! The khaki/white combo looks so clean!

I also love the khaki/punch but the website says that monogramming is not available for that color.

I own the Signature Stripe Reversible Large tote (and accessories) in khaki/mahogany and I love it!

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
The Orchard City, CA
www.myspace.com
I love white with the khaki sig too...Love the Punch color...but I already have a tote (and the accessories) in Parchment.

I saw the light blue on Thursday. In the hat. One of my SAs showed it to me, it's cute.

So-femme, maybe the monogramming will come later.

AddictedToCoach

L&#9829ve those Cs!
Aug 26, 2006
I love white with the khaki sig too...Love the Punch color...but I already have a tote (and the accessories) in Parchment.

I saw the light blue on Thursday. In the hat. One of my SAs showed it to me, it's cute.

So-femme, maybe the monogramming will come later.
I hope so cause I'd love to get the demi for my daughter with her initials on it... her favorite color is pink.

cathi

O.G.
Oct 8, 2006
Calif/Maine
unable to monogram the white either........oh well...i still love the bags
was thinking of how cute a wrislet would be in white or punch w/ the new flower key fob attached!!!! may have to stop by the boutique tomorrow....they are open at 7am!!!!:yahoo:

A

amanda24

unable to monogram the white either........oh well...i still love the bags
was thinking of how cute a wrislet would be in white or punch w/ the new flower key fob attached!!!! may have to stop by the boutique tomorrow....they are open at 7am!!!!:yahoo:
I love the punch color too! What does the flower key fob look like, I don't see it on the website?