New colors for Neverfull mono?

jennifer-j

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there LV has announced new colors for the interior of the Neverfull mono? The rose ballerine would've been perfect for me, but isn't available anymore. I'm not sure about the cerise or pivoine. I'm doubting between the beige, which is a classic color, but maybe a bit too common and the pivoine which makes the bag stand out a bit more, but looks like a very noticeable color.

Because it rains a lot in our country, the vachetta doens't always get the nicest patina, but tends to look a bit dirty after while. The beige interior of the NF seems to accentuate that, while a different, brighter color seems to give it a fresh, clean look. That's why I tend to go with a color. But on the other hand, the beige matches the rest of the purse perfectly and doens't stand out too much, so it won't clash with other colors.

Reactions: BeBe2223

twin-fun

O.G.
Mar 27, 2006
Not where I'd like to be
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there LV has announced new colors for the interior of the Neverfull mono? The rose ballerine would've been perfect for me, but isn't available anymore. I'm not sure about the cerise or pivoine. I'm doubting between the beige, which is a classic color, but maybe a bit too common and the pivoine which makes the bag stand out a bit more, but looks like a very noticeable color.

Because it rains a lot in our country, the vachetta doens't always get the nicest patina, but tends to look a bit dirty after while. The beige interior of the NF seems to accentuate that, while a different, brighter color seems to give it a fresh, clean look. That's why I tend to go with a color. But on the other hand, the beige matches the rest of the purse perfectly and doens't stand out too much, so it won't clash with other colors.
I really wouldn't worry about the interior clashing with any of your other colors of clothing. When carried on the shoulder you can't see the interior most of the time so if you like the pivoine I say go for it. If you're not against purchasing pre loved items you may also want to see if you can find a rose ballerine.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89

jennifer-j

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
I really wouldn't worry about the interior clashing with any of your other colors of clothing. When carried on the shoulder you can't see the interior most of the time so if you like the pivoine I say go for it. If you're not against purchasing pre loved items you may also want to see if you can find a rose ballerine.
Thanks for your advice. I was almost sold on the pivoine, but now I've read a few posts about color transfer. As it rains a lot in my country, I'm a bit worried the red interior would leave red stains on the vachetta.

I've never bought preloved items because I'm always worried to pay a lot of money for a fake bag, a bag that has a bad smell or that has much more signs of wear than shown in the picture.

I hope they will release more colors soon. While I normally tend to go for classic colors, I really like the idea of the NF with a fresh, eye-catching color.

Reactions: BeBe2223

jennifer-j

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
^ That is especially a concern with the NF, which is undoubtably Louis Vuitton's most counterfeited bag.
You're right. And some fakes are pretty well made, so it's hard to tell the difference even if you ask a lot of photos of the bag.

I guess there won't be any new colors released soon, so I think I'll go with the safest option and that is the beige one.