New colors for Gathered Sophia?

coachsj

Oct 1, 2008
Colorado
OK, I know there are a bunch of threads on new colors of Sophia and also on the couple colors we have seen pictures of(beige or bone, rose or light pink, pearl grey) but what I am wondering about are the ones that have been mentioned but there wasn't a definite answer yet...silver/midnight, silver/black, etc. So....

What colors are coming out in the next floorset(end of the month) in the gathered Sophia?

What colors are coming out after the holidays?

Also, are there any other possible colors? What about regular leather Sophia? I may have missed it but it didn't seem like there was too much talk about any new colors coming out in the regular leather, besides a mention of red.

Thanks in advance! Just trying to decide if I should just go for the brass/black gathered or wait for some new ones that might have silver hardware. Decisions, decisions!

Denverite

Now in Seattle!
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
Seattle
For regular sophia there is a "peat" and a "fieldstone" and one more coming out, but I can't remember the name! I don't know what floorset though...

wis3ly

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Is there going to be a red one coming out?! Cuz that's what I'm waiting for!!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
There isn't going to be a black/silver combo gathered Sophia. Someone was confused when looking at pic of midnight (blue)/siler combo.

There is blush coming in the Spring (what OP called light pink/rose). There is a beige (or bone, whatever you call it) that can be ordered now from what I have heard/read, but it isn't online. I am not sure when midnight will be available. I thought it was towards the end of November though

coachsj

Oct 1, 2008
Colorado
There isn't going to be a black/silver combo gathered Sophia. Someone was confused when looking at pic of midnight (blue)/siler combo.

There is blush coming in the Spring (what OP called light pink/rose). There is a beige (or bone, whatever you call it) that can be ordered now from what I have heard/read, but it isn't online. I am not sure when midnight will be available. I thought it was towards the end of November though

Where did someone see the picture of the midnight/silver?? I would love to see this!

sissabelle

Oct 11, 2007
Jersey
Is this midnight/silver gathered Sophia a definite color? Does anyone have a picture? :nuts:

I searched ebay but couldn't find anything...

coachsj

Oct 1, 2008
Colorado
Is this midnight/silver gathered Sophia a definite color? Does anyone have a picture? :nuts:

I searched ebay but couldn't find anything...

I searched some too and nothing. I did see in another thread that the new floorset is coming out next week, the 19th, because of the holiday coming up the week after so I'm really curious now what's coming out. I would think a midnight would be coming out now for winter/holiday because spring will be lighter colors.

Denverite

Now in Seattle!
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
Seattle
I hope we can find some info about this midnight! I am dying for a gathered sophia but can't decide on a color!

coachsj

Oct 1, 2008
Colorado
Alright ladies, I gave in and emailed customer service, which as you all know can either be very informative or very aggravating. Here's what they responded with when I asked what colors style # 15942 is available in and if any colors will be available soon.

Thank you for your email.

The Madison Gathered Leather Sophia Satchel, No. 15942 for $498.00 is available for
purchase in the following colors:

Brass/Black
Brass/Bone
Antique Nickel/Gray

To place an order, please contact us at (888) 262 - 6224.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Courtney
Coach Online Consumer Service

So, so far no midnight in the smaller one. I should have asked about the large but forgot to put that style number in too. This also answers the question of the small purple, it must be gone. I will try to stop by my boutique tomorrow and see what they can find out. Who knows if midnight is just a maybe and not a definite. :shrugs:

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
I think that it's the large that has the midnight, pearl gray and blush coming. I know the blush for sure is large....

Denverite

Now in Seattle!
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
Seattle
I just called JAX and the lady I talked to had no clue. At first she told me she saw a berry, and my heart skipped a beat. But then I told her my SA told me blush, and she said "oh yeah, it's blush" and she said it's just blush, gray, and the ones that are out now. I specifically asked about the large size and she didn't mention midnight. :confused1: