new colors - blue de prusse and quetsche

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. something new to drool over - leather swatches of two new colors (apologies for the fuzzy pic quality)

quetsche:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

blue de prusse:

[​IMG]

blue de prusse and quetsche and I think lagon may be at the bottom (not sure about that):

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Wow, Katel, thanks for the pictures and new names.
    I like them both - new neutrals.

3. Thanks for the pictures!

Did you happen to see paon? I saw a swatch an really loved it (personally, for smaller accessories). It really seemed to have that lagon-esque "wow/whoa" impact.

4. I am loving that blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. no, but I sure would LOVE to see a piece in this mystery paon.....I created a paon "Kelly" for fun a while ago when I was homebound with the flu...

[​IMG]

using the swatch on the forum and with thanks to S'Mom and her graphite! (D, do ya recognize that gorgy scarf??) :P

Attached Files:

6. me too jag!! And if that quetsche is at all maroon-y, I'm all over it...

7. Same! I am really liking these new colors!

8. thanks Katel , your paon kelly is a BLAST!

9. Wow beautiful!!!!!Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

10. Does quetsche have an iridescent quality to it or is it just my imagination. That would be cool!

11. thanks for the pics.....love the new colors also!!

12. Love the new colors. Thanks for posting them.

13. That blue is killing me it's so beautiful...thanks for the pics!

14. I love this new quetsche color!:heart::heart::heart:

It's like a light shade of burgundy with gold undertones? It's very luxurious looking. I LOVE IT. It looks like a versatile color to wear too. I'm SO EXCITED!:tup::tup::tup:

15. Thanks for the info, Katel. :smile:
    I love the blue de prusse. :smile: