new colors at luna boston

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so excited to tell all you ladies that there are going to be some new colors of rm bags and they will be posted on the website as early as tonight. so far... i heard there is a hazelnut mab and ma, yellow, jade (not sure what style ) and re-stock of the night color. ohhh before i forget....also some STONE mams, but not till the end of may. :tup:

2. Interesting!

I will be sure to check it out.

3. Good stuff I will have to check it out.

4. What are their current codes? Is it just grechen?

5. yes as far as i know..

Can't wait to see the new colors..bring it RIGHT NOW on LB..
    Its 1:25 am now in the Netherlands..:sleepy:

6. WHAAAH?? Did you say yellow!?! I will be there for sure, code or not. I am in love with the yellow and really want to give one a home. Thanks so much for the post!!

7. gosh!! whats taking so long...i've been checking the site but so far no new bags yet. i am dying to see the jade, and hazelnut mam and mab - i need a brown bag. i am guessing the yellow is probably in the plan b hobo style just like the one from bloomies website.

8. im pressing F5 from time to time to see if there's new bags..
    They have added one new bag on the site..--> the tangerine MAB..yahoo, not..

9. ^^lmao!!! If they have a Jade Nikki I will go straight to jail!!! Do not pass go, do not collect $200. (Only if it doesn't have contrast stitching)

10. Woohoo! Im dying to see the Jade!

11. plan B in YELLOW and HAZELNUT are up now :]

12. Market Tote in Hazelnut too!

13. Matinee in Night and another in Night/Dark Spot.

14. JADE??? Where is the JADE?????

15. I see a Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini Bag in Hazelnut.