New Color Violet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. link not working :smile:

2. not sure why the link isn't working but i'm putting up a pic of the color

MJviolet.JPG
  3. I've also seen Natasha and Percy in this color, but not Ukita... I think it will be available soon.
    I wonder how does this color look IRL. When I first saw Violet, I thought it was too bright, but in this (^) picture it seems a bit darker, and I like it this way.

4. Hi all! This is somewhat o/t,but related to MbMJ colors. Does MbMJ come out with new colors for every season? I REALLLLLLY want a baby Aidan, but I'm unsure about the Cinnamon Stick color. If more colors are coming out for winter, I may just hold out for a darker brown.

Thanks! I already have Totally Turnlock Helena in Hot Chocolate (not really chocolate though...more greige)

5. Hi, PomeGrenade!
    Yes, MBMJ comes out with new colors every season. If you want a darker brown, you may like the Carob Brown or check eBay for colors like Espresso or Fudge... Now there's only a Metallic Chocolate Aidan there, but I'm not sure you're into metallic colors.
    BTW, the moment I saw Baby Aidan in Cinnamon Stick, I fell for it - I think it's an ideal combo! I'll probably get it on sale if I have a chance. :smile:

6. i found a ukita in violet at ssense and it's shipped, i'll be sure to post pics once i get it!

7. I love the violet color, I was going to get the Hillier from Bloomies, but I would like it better with silver hardware. Looks to be a real pretty color though!

8. VIOLET is stunning!!! Please post pics when you get it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

9. Thanks Kate! Yes, I've seen it in person too, and I'm still unsure! I've checked ebay and no luck yet. Also, my husband wants to buy me a bag for my birthday (Nov 30), and I know he would be uncomfortable buying from ebay. Do you happen to know what date MbMJ will be introducing the winter colors?

I had been wanting a darker colored bag, just because they hold up better. Also, the stitching where the straps meet the bag seem more obvious on the lighter colors,and I'm not sure if I like that. I may still get the Cinnamon Stick,but I need to think on it!

10. What about the Carob Brown? It's a new fall color, and it must be available everywhere along with the Cinnamon Stick... Have you seen it in person?

11. I haven't seen the Baby Aidan in Carob Brown. I've seen it in black and CS at Bloomie's, and black at NM and Zappo's. I have seen the Carob Brown color, and it's a bit too "black cherry" colored for me.I know I seem picky, but I don't spend very much money on bags and this bags will probably be my everyday bag for about a year, so I want to love it!

12. what a pretty color!