New color in Outlet Legacy Ali Bag???

Hi everyone,
Is this a new color in the Outlet Legacy Ali Bag???? It is called Rose. I know the '06 Ali (with stunning striped lining) came in Rose but have not seen the new Outlet Bag in rose. Someone know anything about this?????
http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200311096408&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

That bag was at the Calhoun outlet when I was there a week ago, and it's really pretty irl. It was way cheaper than that though. But I know, some people don't live next to outlets, and ebay sellers have to pay enormous fees these days. I didn't buy the bag cause of the lining. I hate the signature c lining, and the sky blue lining they do. Just not my thing. They also had one in like a hot pink color. I wanna say it was the rasberry that they use for factory bags. And btw, that ALI is big. I've never read the dimensions, but it was large at the outlet.

Yeah, that color did come out in the last factory floorset. IMO the color is much prettier in person. The pics from that seller just don't provide it the justice it deserves!

Hi luvmysheps22....
Yes, I am an artist specializing in dogs and those are my babies....
Joe and his son Luke.......I see you love those German Shepherds too!!! Great breed...so handsome and intelligent.

Here is the Rose Outlet Ali. I actually like this color more than the original Rose Ali color. This color is more of a soft Coral color.

Attachments

• IMG_2120.jpg
    IMG_2120.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2119.jpg
    IMG_2119.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 48