New color in Birkins

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do any one can help me with the birkin,
    My sister just got it with the color is Blue Nuit - Rose Pourpre, it is really nice, is it the new color ? I’ve never seen it before.

8E759A8F-0A80-4346-BB69-1AAC855F1BDC.jpeg 89E27611-EABE-45D6-8F1F-63A7CAD62665.jpeg
  2. Verso collection
    Yes

3. This is my personal favourite out of the Verso collection. Congratulations to your sister!

jenniePham likes this.
  4. That's a gorgeous combination. I love both colors separately. But together, they're magical.

jenniePham likes this.
  5. The verso is gorgeous... I'm not sure that it's new since the colors have been out for a while but this bag is certainly HTF! Congrats to your sister!

6. Wow! Love it!

7. Congrats on the lovely B! Colors are not very new, around ~2016-ish, give or take a season. Very beautiful B!

8. Wow. Very classy and timeless.

9. Beautiful

10. I love the Hermes is doing Verso bags... looking inside my bag and seeing color is so refreshing!
    Congrats, that is a special one!!!

11. This is my absolut dream bag. Does someone know, if hermes is doing this in size 35?

12. Twins with your sister! I have this same B and love it! As @Israeli_Flava mentioned above, it's so much fun to see the contrast color inside - and I'm one of "those women" who keeps her B locked up most of the time, so it's almost like a secret surprise every time I open her! :hbeat:

13. Very beautiful, enjoy!!

14. Yes dear.

Mila.K likes this.
  15. I just went to your instagram and wow! I noticed your bio though, is it a play on Emily's tag line from rhoc?! Fellow housewives fan?

Also, stunning colors!