New color at Saks?

Jan 14, 2007
This wallet is a pre-order at Saks so I assume it's going to be a new color? Your opinions? I think it'd be a great pop of color.

burnedorange.jpg

I think Tomas said that the website will not feature many things except for the essential bags/shoes/accessories, and that the stores will carry much more.

This is a sad thing to hear. How will we find out about all the new stuff, if we don't live near a store? Hey - I'm a member of the Purse Forum....nevermind.;)

This is a sad thing to hear. How will we find out about all the new stuff, if we don't live near a store? Hey - I'm a member of the Purse Forum....nevermind.;)

I'm sure the rest of the things in the store can be found on the catalogs, so we can look on there and order from our favorite SAs by phone! Oh I was talking to Jason from BV Chicago and he said that they know it is hard for us to decide on something without seeing it in person. So they are offering a service called consignment, where they send it to you to look at first, and then you can decide if you want to buy it, or something like that!