New Collection - Bouton d'or

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got an email today with this attachment -- a new collection!

Has anyone seen the pieces? If so, what are your thoughts?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461082166.708350.jpg

2. WOW! Now, I remember seeing the necklace on NM magazine last week and thought it was an old special collection.:lol:

3. I just saw an ad for a necklace from this collection in the new Harper's Bazaar. It is unusual and eye-catching! I would love to see it in person, maybe they will have it in the 5th Avenue boutique windows. If I get pictures I will definitely share them.

4. Hmm..... I'm not completely sure how I feel about the new line. It certainly isn't love at first sight for me. Of course, in real time, the pieces might be much more beautiful and wearable. I look forward to hearing what others think!

5. A bit too dramatic for my taste!

6. Hmmmm not instant love for me...yet. The earrings remind me of an octopus' suction cups and the ring looks like something under the sea too. I know Cartier came out with a similar ring not that long ago.

7. I am not feeling the love either -- at least from the pictures. But I would love to see the collection in person .

8. +1 lol. The necklace was gorgeous though!

9. My SA sent photos a few weeks ago.
    I am not a fan....kind of relieved, actually.
    Reminds me too much of jewelry that a much more mature woman would wear....not fresh and youthful IMO although I think that VCA intends for it to be.

10. Here is what I was shown (in Italy)...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
    papertiger and Goldilush like this.
  11. Thanks for sharing pictures, 000!

12. is it just me or does this particular line have a 1970's vibe?

marie132 and papertiger like this.

13. I could not agree more! Looks like macramé with semi-precious and precious stones! Lol. It's definitely not me, although I'm sure there are women out there who could totally rock the look!

14. ITA. Still not loving it. :P

15. I am not loving this collection :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice