New Cognac Empreinte Collection coming August 2024

Cats&Bags

Aug 31, 2021
Hey guys,
I heard LV brings back the empreinte cognac color in August (or September?) :nuts:

Would highly appreciate if anyone has more infos (release date, pics, prices, SKUs….)

TIA :flowers:

Is this the Fall empreinte that comes out every year or a special collection? Just wondering if I should pre order or wait for the Fall colorway (like last year it was burgundy). Although I really regret not getting that speedy in cognac!!

Yes! I’ve been waiting for more details on this collection as well. I heard they’re not bringing the speedy 25 back, but I hope LV changes their mind on that.
Damn! Cause that's the one I was upset about missing out on last time! And the resale prices are crazy high!

Empho.lv2 on IG - who is @Emphosix on here and lulawestluxe on YouTube & IG both have info on the coming cognac collection. Doesn’t look like there will be a Speedy, but the Neverfull, Carryall PM, and some other goodies will be released.

Empho.lv2 on IG - who is @Emphosix on here and lulawestluxe on YouTube & IG both have info on the coming cognac collection. Doesn’t look like there will be a Speedy, but the Neverfull, Carryall PM, and some other goodies will be released.
Yes there is no speedy coming unfortunately :/
- Cardholder
- CarryAll PM
- Pochette Liv
- Victorine Wallet
- Neverfull MM
- Pochette Metis
- OTG MM