New Coco Cabas

I can't wait to see this bag. I really loved the original cabas except it was a bit too big. I am really interested in the navy and dark silver...(black is my standby incase those colors don't work for me though).

O, I still haven't seen the new coco cabas, gotta wait till Friday for my Chanel boutique trunk show. I really want to try it on and see how it looks on me!!

Please report back!! Let me know how the navy and dark silver look. Oh how I wish the navy was similar to the bbag ink color-sort of a blackish blue:heart:

I don't think it's navy; Japs described it as teal but not a greenish teal - a bluish teal. Hikarupanda is very descriptive - she'll give us the real scoop! :biggrin: I'm curious about size - if it really is a "baby" Cabas.

Yeah your right it is not navy as in a dark navy it looks more like a teal color....the color was nice but just not on the bag imo...didn't get to see the silver was told its going to be more of a silver metallic. The size was a good size not too much smaller than the first cabas but not too small.

Hi Christine

I presume u are working for NM (Chanel counter)...
I've got a few queries..& I hope u can furnish me with the info :

1) Are the baby cabas in deerskin or calfskin?
2) Which size(s) do they come in? How much smaller/bigger compare to the
previous one (previous range come in Large/XLarge)
3) The location of yr store u are working in???
4) The price of the new cabas

Thk u so much..

I don't work in the Chanel boutique (our Chanel size is more like a boutique than a conter). I work in handbags in general at the NM in San Francisco.

From what I remember, the baby cabas is calfskin but I can be wrong. And I actualy do not remember the prices either. I will check on that for you tommorrow

The baby Cabas size is still considered big but not overly large like the previous ones. I feel like they are more practical.

There is a long waiting list for the Cabas so a special order needs to be placed. I think the list is more than a dozen long now...

I don't think it's navy; Japs described it as teal but not a greenish teal - a bluish teal. Hikarupanda is very descriptive - she'll give us the real scoop! :biggrin: I'm curious about size - if it really is a "baby" Cabas.

Yes, it's a bluish teal color. I feel like it's more of a spring color than fall color.

Oooh Chrissie...I'm dying to see the black baby Cabas! & yes, please let us know prices if you can. I would love for this to be my 1st Chanel bag. I was going to wait for the friends & family discount @ Gucci in November, but I might have to just splurge & get the baby Cabas. If it's just like the original but smaller, I'm sure I'll love it!

Does anyone care that the baby Cabas will not have the CC logo on the body of the bag? I really the logo and think the bag might look too ordinary without it.