new coat and boots for winter or emerald sgh city?

hunnipoo

Oct 21, 2006
hi everyone, i don't know how to put up a poll but l'd like your opinions should i get a new winter coat and boots or an emerald sgh city?:confused1:

kimberf

Loves the Lindy!
O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
California
It depends on where you stand for the various items. Do you already have a few pairs of boots, just not from this season? If so, I'd get the bag. But if you don't like your coat or don't have a season appropriate one, then I think the coat is a must, and could be something classic that will last you for years (so in future you won't have to make a coat or bag decision!)

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Emerald is 2006 and not available GH... I'm guessing she means Pine with SGH
I'd get the pine with GGH...it is a great color combo. If you have a Nordstrom Rack near you, you may be able to get great deals on boots and a coat, too!

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
ITA! I'd get a vintage coat or one on sale and buy the bag. I get way more use out of a bag than a coat... but then again... I live in L.A. (not exactly coat weather).

phebe

Apr 28, 2007
Roma
if you really need a new coat and new boots buy them, and then start saving money for the bag, if you don't really need them choose what will give you more satisfaction

blu_77

balenciaga convert
O.G.
Sep 3, 2006
East Bay, USA
if you really, really need the coat and boots, go for it......

if you think it can wait, i'd say go for the bag...........

see, even i'm confused ;)