*NEW* Coach "Souvenir" Embroidery Items @ Macy's

K.E.W.

Jun 21, 2016
IMG_4493.jpg IMG_4494.jpg I was just browsing Macy's sale items and found these two Coach "Souvenir" items that I've never seen before. Both are adorable, imho.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

Chihua5

Jan 25, 2016
Hmm, I'm surprised no one has commented on these cute items. It looks like they're STILL not listed on the Coach website -- maybe it's a Macy's exclusive.
They are cute. I have also seen them online at some other department stores so they are not exclusive to Macy's.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

K.E.W.

Jun 21, 2016
They're on Coach's website now, should be in stores by Friday.

Funny you should mention this, because I happened to be in our Macy's brick and mortar this evening and they already had it on display, along with the full Souvenir Embroidery line. I think they're cute, but maybe a tad too trendy. I think this whole "patches and embellishment thing" going on across the board with all designers is going to fade in the not so distant future. Of course I could be wrong...

Toto too

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
Funny you should mention this, because I happened to be in our Macy's brick and mortar this evening and they already had it on display, along with the full Souvenir Embroidery line. I think they're cute, but maybe a tad too trendy. I think this whole "patches and embellishment thing" going on across the board with all designers is going to fade in the not so distant future. Of course I could be wrong...
I think you're right. It's all a bit too Betsy Johnson and earlier Dooney & Bourke for me.