New Coach purchase! Legacy planner with family pics.

throw rocks

Cocoa monster
Jul 15, 2007
I ended up not going to Coach with my friend this weekend. We ended up going downtown with a group of friends after the UGA game (go dawgs!) and having a grand time instead!:graucho:

BUT. Today my sweet boyfriend went with me to look and I got my Coach planner! The new one with the turnlock, in black. Thank you to the ladies who helped me figure out which one to get!

I upgraded because the 3x5 was too small even for my hands, to the next size up. It was $178...ouch. I'm on a 100% purse ban until Christmas now...:crybaby:. But my boyfriend told me he'd try to get me the FREAKING LILY for Christmas if he could find one or the Leigh if it came down to it!!!:yahoo: In leather of course, he hates the Signature C's but I love 'em. Sorry I'm off on tangents, I'm just excited, hehehe.

Anyways, here's the pics! I posted my family of Legacy, and also for maybe a size comparison as well. My purse is full with the planner in which I love, because it doesn't slouch in the middle anymore. And I am totally matchy matchy now.

Attachments

• legplanner1.jpg
    legplanner1.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 76
  • legplanner2.jpg
    legplanner2.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 83
  • legplanner4.jpg
    legplanner4.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 126
  • legplanner5.jpg
    legplanner5.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 89
  • legplanner3.jpg
    legplanner3.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 93
Oh my......I love your whole collection!!!! And agendas are near and dear to my heart....for some reason I have a thing for planners. Anyway, I LOVE your signature Legacy bag and the gorg wallet!!! And of course, I'm jealous of your new awesome agenda! Enjoy, and congrats on the awesome loot!

Beautiful collection & congrats on the planner! I love all the matchy matchy accessories b/c they're all classy. Great choices! I have the leather legacy satchel & now I think I want all matchy matchy accessories for her too!!