New Coach Outlet

1. There is a new Coach outlet opening in Round Rock, TX this weekend.:yahoo: For everyone that lives in the Dallas area this will be better than traveling to San Marcos. It will actually open with a whole brand new outlet mall that is opening just in time for tax free weekend. To bad handbags aren't tax free. :cry: I had already made plans to visit the outlet in San Marcos this Friday, so I will have to check this one out at another time. Maybe Labor Day weekend. The outlet mall will also have Burberry so I am very excited about that also.

2. Yay! I'll have to go there this weekend.

3. Sounds cool! I'm sure all the members who live near/in Texas will be excited!

4. YES! This is probably the closet outlet to me now!! :smile:

5. I'm planning on going to the new Round Rock outlet on Friday. I'll report back what I see & hopefully buy!:P

6. Please let us know what they have. I have definetly decided to go Labor Day weekend.

7. How far is the drive from Plano??

8. The outlet mall is about 3 hours from Plano, and in my opinion not really worth the drive. If you are going to drive that far you may as well drive a little farther and hit the outlet mall in San Marcos. It is a lot better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice